Asia Without Borders Photo Competition 2013
Majalah ASIAN Geographic mengadakan lomba foto Asia Without Borders Photo Competition 2013. Lomba fotografi ini bisa diikuti oleh para fotografer amatir maupun profesional. Hadiah Lomba Foto Asia Without Borders menawarkan beberapa hadiah luar biasa! kamera DSLR terbaru, paket perjalanan, menginap di hotel dan uang tunai US$5,000.
Beberapa kategori Asia Without Borders Photo Competition 2013 antara lain yaitu manusia, arsitektur, kehidupan alam liar (wildlife) dan kategori pemuda yang mencakup ketiga kategori namun khusus untuk umur di bawah 21 tahun.
Kategori Asia Without Borders Photo Competition 2013
- PEOPLE OF ASIA : This category focuses on portrait photography. Here, it’s all about the eyes, but it will take more than that to catch the interest of the judges.
- WILDLIFE OF ASIA : This category focuses on wildlife photography. Action shots are always a crowd pleaser, so this may take your photos over the top!
- ICONS OF ASIA : This category pays homage to structures and elements that truly reflect the distinct and eye-catching characteristics that make Asia unique and diverse.
- YOUTH CATEGORY : This category includes all three categories, but is eligible only for those under 21 years of age, as at October 31, 2013
Syarat dan Ketentuan Asia Without Borders Photo Competition 2013
- The Asia Without Borders Photo Competition is open to entrants of all skill levels, but excludes the employees of ASIAN Geographic including field editors and judges; each of their affiliates and subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- Images that have won or placed in any other photo contests may not be submitted (including the OneAsia Photo+Video Challenge, OneAsia PhotoQuest, Through The Lens Photocompetition and ADEX Voice of the Ocean Photo Competition). .
- ASIAN Geographic retains the right to publish the contest entries to congratulate the winners and to promote future events. Entries may be published by Sponsors, and/or their designees, licensees or affiliates (the “Authorised Parties”) in magazines, on websites, or in any other medium, at Authorised Parties’ discretion. By participating, all entrants grant a license in the Entries to the Authorised Parties, and acknowledge that any Authorised Party may use the entries and a name credit in any media now or hereafter known, without restriction, soley for the use of the promotion of the AWB competition. Authorised Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. .
- Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. And discrepancy in entrant’s particulars may lead to disqualification at the sole discretion of the organiser. .
- Photograph manipulation is limited to: .
- Tonal corrections and colour corrections (no dodging/burning allowed); .
- Moderate sharpening (no blurring of backgrounds or adjustment of saturation allowed); .
- Removing or repairing dirt and lint from scanned negatives or noise and faulty pixel and damage from digital images; .
- Cropping, but only 10% of the original image. (Contestants will be bound by the honour system.) Submissions which have obviously been heavily cropped will be disqualified. .
- No post-production filters allowed. This includes infra red, gauze, mosaic, vivid, etc. .
- Failure to comply with rules on photograph manipulation may result in disqualification of entry. .
- By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph. .
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close up of another person’s art. .
- If the Photograph includes other people, you must be prepared to provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the Photograph submitted, authorising use of the Photograph as provided below in “Third Party Releases/Licenses.” If you are unable to provide a personal release, upon request by Sponsor and in the form provided by Sponsor, then your entry may be disqualified. You do not need to send the release with your entry. If you win, we will contact you if a model release is needed. .
- Upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted, authorising use of the Photograph by any Authorised Party in any media now or hereafter known, without the restriction, including commercially using it to fullest extent possible, including but not limited to Sponsors’ editorial publications, press releases, marketing and promotions. .
- By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless ASIAN Geographic, and each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the Judges are final on all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if he/she wins that Sponsor may use the winning photographs and each winner’s name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval .
- Staff and judges are not responsible for loss or any damage to photographic submissions.
Syarat Foto yang Akan di Kirimkan
- Colour Mode: RGB
- File Format: JPG (we do not process RAW files)
- JPG Compression: High Quality (low compression)
- Dimensions: 14”/35cm (at 300 dpi) or 4100px in the longest dimension (regardless of whether it is a portrait or landscape image)