UNFF Photo Contest 2013
Lomba foto UNFF Forest photo contest mengundang semua orang, di seluruh penjuru dunia, untuk berbagi foto yang secara visual menangkap hubungan mereka dengan hutan. Info lomba foto terbaru ini akan berakhir hingga tanggal 1 Februari 2013. Dewan juri akan memilih 15 finalis 5 semi-finalis. Kelima finalis akan diberikan di United Nations Forum untuk Hutan bertemu di Istanbul, dengan dukungan perjalanan yang akan diberikan.
Anda juga masih bisa mengikuti Nikon Small World Photo Contest 2013 sebagai lomba foto tingkat internasional.
Cara Mengikuti UNFF Photo Contest 2013
- Download and fill out the entry form (pdf)
- Email the entry form and your Forest photo submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 1 February 2013
Syarat dan Ketentuan UNFF Photo Contest
- Entrants must also complete our designated Entry Form, in English, with all fields accurately completed in full.
- Entrants may use any photo technology to complete their entry.
- An individual entrant may submit up to three separate entries in total. Subsequent entries will not be deemed valid.
- The Contest period is 20 November to 1 February 2013. 5. Judging will take place by an international jury. Their decision is final and binding.
- The Contest is open to all individuals and groups, regardless of age or location. Employees of the United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat are prohibited from Contest entry.
- Entrants under 18 years of age may participate with the permission of their parents or legal guardians. If the film of an entrant under 18 years of age is chosen as a semi‐finalist or finalist, and written parental or guardian permission cannot be provided, the United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat has the right to reject the entry.
- Entrants are required to obtain permission from all persons appearing on camera. If an entrant is chosen as a semi‐finalist or finalist, and such written permission cannot be provided, the United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat has the right to reject the entry.
- Use of copyrighted materials, is prohibited unless the entrant has written permission to use such materials. If written permission cannot be provided, the United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat has the right to reject the entry.
- Entrants of all photos selected as a semi‐finalist or finalist will be notified via e‐mail. If no response is provided within seven days of notification, the winner shall forfeit any and all claims, and will be disqualified. 11. All photos become the sole and exclusive property of the United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat, and it becomes the sole rights holder. The United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat has the right to show, and/or broadcast all entries, without limitation.
- The United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat will not be responsible or liable for: a) any problem, loss or damage due to delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system interruption or error, b) any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, site failure or unauthorised access to entries, as a result of use of the designated YouTube channel and/or website, c) any problem, damage or loss of whatever nature to any entrant, or their authorised representatives, resulting from their participation in the Contest.
- The United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, and the entrants shall be bound to such changes.
- All decisions are final.
The United Nations Forum on Forests Secretariat
DC1-1245, One UN Plaza, New York, NY 10017, USA
Untuk informasi detail UNFF Photo Contest 2013 silahkan simak di web resmi UNFF http://www.un.org/esa/forests/photo-contest/index.html